This Guy Was Blinded Because He Made The Simple Mistake A Lot of People Make Every Day

This Guy Was Blinded Because He Made The Simple Mistake A Lot of People Make Every Day

This man is from Cincinnati  and he has something that he wants to share with the world

It doesn’t matter whether you just forget to take them out or whether you just can’t be bothered at the end of a long night.

This guy slept with his contact lenses in overnight and the infection in his eye got so bad that he literally couldn’t escape the pain.

 

He went to the urgent care centre and he got the infection treated, but that doesn’t mean that he isn’t still suffering. The scar tissue that was left behind has blinded him in one of his eyes and now there is nothing that he can do about it. Wow, this story really is a warning to all others.

source

Help us: Please share if you like!
Partager