WARNING ! She Slept with Phone in Bed, Here is What Happened to Her…

WARNING ! She Slept with Phone in Bed, Here is What Happened to Her…

One woman learned the hard way.
Erin Nelson of New Zealand fell asleep with her phone in a new iPhone case in her bed and was shocked when she woke up to “second degree chemical burns on [her] bum.”

The phone case, which she bought atForever New an Australian clothing store that just launched a line with Kendall and Kylie —had cracked open and the inside of the phone case had seeped out and burned her.


On your packaging it doesn’t say anything about having chemicals in the case. So I would like someone to get in touch with me to let me know what chemicals have burnt me,” she wrote on Forever New’s Facebook page. “A $20 phone case has sure costed me a lot of money and I’m not happy about it.”
the brand wrote back almost immediately asking Nelson to contact them with more information but before they commented again, another woman named Emma Hughes-Dawson chimed in on the thread explaining she’d had the exact same problem with a Forever New phone case and that her leg had been badly burnt when she merely had her phone in her pocket:
Facebook
Since both of the above comments, Forever New has completely removed all stock of this phone case from both stores and online. They are still investigating why exactly the Sophia Phone Case is cracking open and burning people, they wrote on Facebook, but they encourage all concerned

source

Help us: Please share if you like!
Partager