dailylives.org - News of the world
If the child is caught in an early otitis crisis (between 9:30 pm and midnight) and screams while holding his ear (or both if he has no luck, the poor).
Follow these 5 steps for a total of 30 minutes:
1. Wrap a towel soaked in very cold water around the child's neck (put lots of ice cubes in the cold water of the sink for example).
2. Immediately afterwards apply a washcloth impregnated with warm water to a temperature of 40-43 ° (ideally use a bath thermometer to check).
3. Every 5 minutes, refresh the towel and warm the glove by soaking them again in the water. Replace them on the child.
4. Repeat step 4 four times. This will take about 20 minutes. Even if you notice that the child calms down after 5 minutes, it is still necessary to execute the 20 minutes of treatment for an optimal result.
5. Finish by applying 2 drops of lemon (fruit, no essential oil) into the painful ear.